RPC Sanity Check fails

• [ X] I’m using stock docker compose setup, unmodified.
  • [ ] I’m using docker compose setup, with modifications (modified .yml files, third party plugins/themes, etc.) - if so, describe your modifications in your post. Before reporting, see if your issue can be reproduced on the unmodified setup.
  • [ ] I’m not using docker on my primary instance, but my issue can be reproduced on the aforementioned docker setup and/or official demo.

After updating docker, cannot login. Get fatal error E_UNKNOWN_METHOD with rpc->sanity_check

Docker update

• Tiny Tiny RSS version (including git commit id):
    cthulhoo/ttrss-fpm-pgsql-static:latest

• Platform (i.e. Linux distro, Docker, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
    Archlinux, Docker

i was absolutely certain there would be at least one…

press ctrl-r.

Wow. The snark still thrives. Thank you fox. Having tried that, many, many, many times what else can you suggest? I’ve used a different browser, a different OS, the mobile client is fine. I’ve installed on another host and the problem doesn’t exist. What say you?

this call has changed after PSR-4 overhaul, it’s upper-case RPC now. so yes, literally ctrl-r should fix it, because frontend code running in your browser is not synchronized with the backend code you’ve updated.

no frontend code in the images i’m publishing is calling lower-case ‘rpc’ methods and I have integration tests to prove it.

the rest is basically not my problem.

Right, so with the 3 different browsers I’ve now tried to access the site with, on 3 different OS’s that all have the same error, it’s somehow a refresh problem? That makes no sense. This isn’t a synchronization problem, this is a code problem, a frontend problem. I can use the mobile client, and can’t access the web frontend on the same mobile device?
So where in your code do I need to replace lowercase rpc with uppercase rpc?

i’m running selenium grid-based tests (basically, it’s headless chrome running on k8s) on every image before it is released specifically because i don’t want to waste time on arguments such as this one.

prove it.

feel free to do it anywhere you’d find it. :slight_smile:

p.s. any more assumptions without tangible data and you’re getting probated for 3 months.

So you don’t give a shit about your users. Noted.

Aggressive response, not your fault, mine. Noted.

Arrogance because how could you be wrong. You’re a super god and we mere mortals are inferior. Your code is flawless and how dare I question it?

Threats to ban me from your forums because I don’t just assume your non-answers are the be-all end-all. Sad.

I’ve been using your app for more than 10 years. But that probably stops now. When you decided mysql was dumb, we all just had to switch to postgres, we got along or were ridiculed. When you decided that native installs were obsolete, we all got on board with docker, or we were ridiculed.

I get that this is your app and you can decide its future, but your attitude is garbage. People ask for help and you treat them like they have an IQ under 50.

I understand that this is your app, but we didn’t write it. So when we ask for help with your code, maybe don’t treat your users like they are the dumbest people on the planet. Maybe accept that you’re a human, capable of making mistakes like the rest of the population, and work with people to resolve issues.