Want to mount tt-rss storage from a separate disk - which directories?

Good day.
First of all, thank you for making this software. I am excited to try it.
I’m running TT-RSS on a stock Fedora Server VM, and I have a storage device exposed to this VM that I’d like to specifically use for all of my RSS application data.
Basically, aside from the generic term “application data”, what I’m talking about here is anything (associated with docker or TT-RSS) that will tend to grow in size consistently over time and/or change significantly on a frequent basis, such as the articles that are downloaded, their associated cached media, etc.
The reason being that the VM’s disk only has 5G, and since the underlying storage is snapshotted and backed up daily, a frequently changing disk will mean writing a lot of data to my backup that I don’t need.
For example, a major browser’s ~/.cache directory might have at least 1G worth of changes every day, so having it snapshotted every day isn’t ideal; in those cases, when inside a VM, I’ve mounted a separate device onto ~/.cache.

So I’d like to mount application-data device(s) that I’ve exposed to the VM at one or more locations as appropriate, but I’m not sure where they should be mounted.
Unfortunately I know very little about Docker and I want to keep my modifications to a minimum to avoid breaking anything. I’ve logged into TT-RSS one time, but I haven’t added any feeds yet.
It looks like it might be enough to mount my app-data devices at the following locations:
/run/docker
/var/lib/docker

Does that sound about right? Are there any other paths I should consider?

I apologize if my question isn’t well suited for this forum since it seems somewhat specific to Docker.
Thanks.

there’s where docker persistent volumes are by default so you can mount this dir.

Thanks I will try that :grin: