Update feeds faster

Dear TTRSS Community and Developers!

I would need some advice on updating feeds.
I am planning to update huge amount of feeds, right now I’m working with 15,000, but the goal is around 200,000.
The issue is that, if I use the update.php it takes 7 hours to update all. With the update_daemon2.php using max_jobs 50 the update seems faster, but also more messy. I’m monitoring the process with writing out the process to a txt file (>> something.txt).
Does anyone have any how to update feeds faster? Maybe a good setting for update_daemon2.php?
The goal would be to update 200,000 in 24 hour.

Thanks for your help!

tt-rss (and all my other stuff) is not designed to scale arbitrarily. the target is either individual installs or family and friends groups with reasonable (for a small-ish bunch of people) amount of data.

one of the reasons for that is that i prefer not contributing to the ongoing process of centralization of internet with my software.

tldr: you will have to either significantly rewrite the backend or use something else for your feedly/digg reader/whatever else competitor startup.

I really do like your program, for long time now, so I’m not planning to switch to any of your competitors.
I also understand your concerns about the ongoing centralization process. I’m also worried about it, and also the filtering,ranking,censoring.
My project is to monitor the news of the world without any of the previously mentioned things, and let the reader decide what she/he finds important.
I just wrote this to let you know that I’m trying to use your program for good.

Thanks!

tt-rss competitors imo are other self hosted readers, not services like feedly. at least that’s the way i’m seeing it.

idk if there’s any that would suit your needs though.

thanks!
I will take a look.

Does anyone have any how to update feeds faster?

Buy more computers.