Uncaught ValueError: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Argument #1 ($source) must not be empty in feedparser.php:35

Yes, In know: unsupported 'cause not docker container. I just had no time to switch yet… This might be the time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe?

I am getting a few of this from cron:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ValueError: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Argument #1 ($source) must not be empty in
+/home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/classes/feedparser.php:36
Stack trace:
#0 /home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/classes/feedparser.php(36): DOMDocument->loadXML()
#1 /home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/classes/rssutils.php(319): FeedParser->__construct()
#2 /home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/classes/rssutils.php(397): RSSUtils::update_basic_info()
#3 /home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/update.php(238): RSSUtils::update_rss_feed()
#4 {main}
  thrown in /home/usr/html/www.host.org/public/tt-rss/classes/feedparser.php on line 36

I am on master, commit 7bbe71b8 which should be the latest. PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.10 if that makes a difference.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Should be addressed with fcfcb69a2eba083df3401497712c6a3d06c7452f.

Very cool. Thank you.

I think a rogue feed was causing the issue. I did remove it, and it all started to work. Of course, I utterly forgot to note the feed so someone else could test it. :person_facepalming: