SOCKS5 proxy support

I have added socks5 proxy support to tt-rss daemon. Please promote me as a developer to publish patch

Why do I need socks5 support? Because some sources are available via tor only. So, what I did:
added 2 options, SOCKS5_PROXY (address, for local tor it is socks5://127.0.0.1:9050) and SOCKS5_PROXY_HOSTS (comma-separated string to add hosts that should be fetched using proxy)

i’m not adding anyone to base groups, the flow is - you are promoted, then you make a MR out of your own repo.

that said, i’m not going to add socks support to tt-rss main code. make a plugin instead.

I have an issue with forking main project

An error occurred while forking the project. Please try again.

Should I have some extra rights?

My gitlab username @and

i’ve bumped your user from external to internal, sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

PR https://gitlab.tt-rss.org/tt-rss/tt-rss/-/merge_requests/8

this PR looks like it is done to accommodate a very specific use case you have - what with the domain proxy whitelist for whatever reason 1) applying to socks only and 2) specified as a global configuration variable.

like i said above (and you seemingly entirely ignored) i’m not interested in socks5 support within tt-rss core. additionally, anything that’s not generic enough, should be implemented via plugins.

adding a generic proxy framework for plugins might be a good idea (something that UrlHelper::fetch() would invoke), this however is not.