_SKIP_SELF_URL_PATH_CHECKS was removed

I noticed this commit that removed the tag to skip the self URL: https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/commit/50087df16291af5b74e9fb78d497850730814c82
Is there another new way to do it ?
I have 2 different way to access tt-rss so 2 different URLs and with this change, it doesn’t work anymore.

Given fox’s previous responses to similar requests/questions, the answer will be no.

Interesting :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess I will have to fork it and put back the little check…
Thx for your answer.

There are better ways to fix it. You can setup a proxy,
or a custom DNS.

There is a workaround for this that I’ve been using. See this reply by @avocette ==> here <== on this forum.

The caveat to going this route (in my experence) is that you will get a ton of ‘Serverity: Everything’ event log errors like this:

E_NOTICE (8) config.php:xx Undefined index: HTTP_HOST

The ‘xx’ corresponding line number at the beginning of the ‘if’ statement in the customized ‘config.php’ file.

I don’t know how to fix this error but it doesn’t seem to be an issue with tt-rss’ functionality otherwise. For me at least.

if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) && $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == '192.168.0.10'){

I am using Hassio as Docker Supervisor and ttrss is an addon inside it. The idea is to be able to access it via an url (this scenario works) but also with ingress, the reverse proxy of hassio and there it will be from an IP.
I can’t use the custom DNS solution in my case :frowning:

Welp, that additional mod to my customized ‘config.php’ that you suggested certainly calmed things down in the logs. Thank you very much, @JustAMacUser , for that clue.