Save To Wallabag Plugin

Yes. I think the maintenance is hourly. I haven’t visited that part of the code recently.

e3: At a quick glance housekeeping is run at the end of the update so this is probably a viable option.

Don’t re-use. Just create a new class property with the new connection.

e: Look how the Logger class fox mentioned does it.

e2: Okay… after a quick glance through the code I get what you’re saying. You’re not actually running the query directly from your plugin, your using the PluginHost::save() method and you don’t have access to modify the PDO property. Makes sense.

I’ve thought about a bunch of different ideas but in the end I realize that I’m too tired at the moment because it’s the middle of the night for me :frowning_face: I’ll revisit this tomorrow if no one else has responded.

oh, it’s about save/load. maybe this should always use a separate PDO connection to prevent this issue for all plugins.

so a base plugin class would need to be modified then.

@fox that would be a fantastic solution. In the meantime, I was able to work around this by utilizing HOOK_HOUSE_KEEPING . This thing seems to be running every two minutes, is that normal?

Incidentally, here’s the commit. 1.10.0 is working.

https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/commit/208e02c47d086b67f1431a9e09c76a8129ac8939

@joshp just a note: I updated the init.php of your plugin to 1.10.4 yesterday and ttrss (latest git version) stopped working. Reverted to 1.10.2 and all is fine.

There’s a typo in the current commit (be22ca6):

#332 } else {
    #333   $status                 = 501;
    #334    $result['error']        = "PEBCAK",
    #335    $result['error_msg']    = "Please <strong>enable PHP extension CURL</strong>!";
    #336 }

Line 334 should also end with a semicolon.

Fixed. Error was literally PEBCAK

Hey guys, I installed the plugin like it is described on github. The configuration is also intuitive, but somehow the plugin doesn’t want to work for me. I see the Wallabag icon, but when I click on it I get this error “The Wallabag_v2 plugin needs to be configured. See the README for help”

The settings seem to be correct, at least there is no error when saving the Wallabag data.

I have also set the debug mode and don’t see any errors there when i try to save the article in wallabag. I see the status auth_status 200, but I guess that is ok.

2020-11-12 11:02:41
SEND
{“auth_type”:“fresh”,“auth_status”:200,“wallabag_url”:“https:///wb”,“title”:“AA20-302A: Ransomware Activity Targeting the Healthcare and Public Health Secto
r”,“status”:0,“error”:null,“error_msg”:null,“source”:“button”}

My TTRSS version is 2.3.8 installed on yunohost instance.

does anyone know the problem and maybe can help me?

this isn’t an existing tt-rss version, at least as far as i’m concerned. bizarre.

sorry 2.3.8 is the wallabag version on the yunohost instance.
For the ttrss on the yunohost i see only this 20200916~ynh1.