"On catchup show next feed" selects next feed even when all articles are read

Describe the problem you’re having:
When “On catchup show next feed” is selected and you are ie. currently reading “Fresh”, select “Mark all as read”, the next Feed in line will be selected.

This would not be an issue, but if this rss-source is somewhere buried in a tree, the tree will get expanded and since this is saved, the tree has to be closed again.

Suggested Fix would be something like this: if all articles are read, dont move to next feed.

If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
Activate “On catchup show next feed”, open “Fresh articles”, mark all as read => selection is jumping to next feed, and if rss-source is in a tree, tree will get expanded.

tt-rss version (including git commit id):
v18.12 (60b40d3)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Raspbian Stretch Lite (Nov 2018), PHP 7.0, PostgreSQL 9.6.10, nginx 1.10.3

Please provide any additional information below:
Fairly recently switched from Feedly to ttrss and I’m just amazed by this product!! It’s awesome!

yeah i see that next unread feed was decided before counters were updated so stuff you just marked as read wasn’t taken into account; tell me if this makes it better or worse:

https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/commit/0517b88cce4d6c0f855b8f7c5471d5ef819c845b

in all honestly this is one of the few options i absolutely hate and wish i have never added into tt-rss

thanks: this looks good now! but you’re right: i could live without this feature :wink: