Migrating to Gitea

I was able to fork the googlereaderkeys repo now, but I’m having trouble pushing my changes up to my fork.

Is there a recommended, tested to be working, method for this?

I had:

1. Added an SSH key
  2. Copied the ssh URL for the fork: [email protected]:Athanasius/ttrss-googlereaderkeys.git
  3. git remote add athanasius [email protected]:Athanasius/ttrss-googlereaderkeys.git
  4. But git push athanasius just hangs, as indeed does ssh -v [email protected]

Using the HTTPS URL and my website login credentials does work, but it’s not exactly convenient. I can live with it if needs be.

unfortunately you won’t be able to use ssh because git.tt-rss.org is behind cloudflare.

also you don’t need to use git.tt-rss.org unless you plan to contribute code back to my branches, just use github or whatever site is convenient. it isn’t really a general purpose hosting.

I figured it would be something like that. And I suppose there’s no easy way for you to disable showing the SSH options on cloning and the like.

I PR’d because you split googlereaderkeys into a repo your end rather than drop it entirely, so might as well maintain my changes along with yours.

Thanks for your efforts. If you keep maintaining this, do you plan to keep submitting PRs to the fox repo here or somewhere else?

So long as fox keeps googlereaderkeys as a repo his end I’ll always contribute changes to it via Pull Requests.

I don’t use all the keybinds it changes/adds, so give me a prod if anything needs tweaking.

I only really use j/k/v/ga/gs, and only update weekly. If I notice any of those keys break I’ll try to send a PR myself.

since there’s obviously interest i’ll add the plugin to the easy installer, maybe tomorrow

Thanks!

My fingers weren’t too happy about having to click different buttons to read :wink: