Migrating problems

Hi everyone.
I’m facing a problem.
Now trying to migrate my existing Docker tt-rss installation from Google Cloud VPS to Oracle Cloud.
In Oracle, I got a VPS instance of VM.Standard.A1.Flex shape with probable some strange CPU and/or architecture.
I have installed a plain Ubuntu on it and latest Docker from docker repository.

# uname -a
Linux instance-20230227-1907 5.15.0-1029-oracle #35-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 24 15:21:05 UTC 2023 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
# docker -v
Docker version 23.0.1, build a5ee5b1

Containers fail saying
The requested image's platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8) and no specific platform was requested

I have tried to add platform: linux/amd64 to docker-compose.yaml, so the images are pulled and run, but they restart again and again with exec format error and image exited with code 1
Googling says there’s an architecture problem and I should probably rebuild images for ARM architecture, is that possible?
From my point of view, that does not look like a huge problem.
Postgres image gets loaded and works, I am pretty much sure that there are Nginx and PHP for ARM, and other tt-rss components are just shell scripts and could work as well.
Thank you.

i dont publish an arm image, either make your own or use compose repo master branch which doesn’t rely on prebuilt images.

Thank you, I found the amd64 VM and successfully migrated.
BTW, simple copying /var/lib/docker/volumes works successfully, one just has to migrate .env file.