Login form theme / css

Does anyone know if there is a way I can add CSS for the login page? I want to tweak an element without editing the source code.

I know how to do this after login per-user via the preferences menu, but not sure about the general login screen.

(Want to remove the bandwidth option, since I accidentally click it often)

not really, all custom CSS stuff is per-user. maybe some global CSS file should be included automatically systemwide if it exists.

Like a fool this morning I was trying to figure out why my images are not loading. Only to remember I had been playing with CSS the previous day when I logged in to hide that field.

It must have been selected since after logging in again the images once again load. (I had forgotten exactly what that checkbox did.)

A global CSS that allows for user-override would work. But it’s very low priority. I’m just thankful for having a solid stable product.

https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/commit/81c52b4b1e73bcc44cbe93fa926036277a961208

this isn’t included on various service pages like forgotten password form, etc. so it would be harder to break those.

Working great!

:slight_smile:

Just curious why the other two checkboxes on the login window don’t have ids for the labels?
It may be a good thing not to have one for the “Safe mode” (because, you know, users will break stuff) but “Remember me” could use it.

I don’t need this, it’s just curiosity and my OCD.

Regards,
Marius.

it has an id because there’s a dojo tooltip connected to it. in order to properly hide those selectively it would be better to add fieldset ids, i think.