Get a notice if "label" is available

is there a plugin, which can be uses to send a predefined notice (email,SMS, push notification, etc) if a label is triggered?
It would be great if it could perform an action and invoke a plugin to do so…
Maybe someone has a hint for me?

I want to archive, that if a label is present, that I get instantly notified, so I can react on it.

thx!
Nico

what do you mean by “label is triggered” or “label is available”? try to be specific.

Sure. Thank you for asking back!

In the preferences section, a user can create filters.
Example: If I add the word “Dogecoin” as a “match” word, actions can currently be applied such as “set starred”

I am not certain if these things are “triggered” when opened or when the cron runs etc, but it would be awesome if an rss item is collected and the word e.g. “Dogecoin” is present, some type of instant notification could be sent.

Btw. I am not a “Dogecoin” believer, but think it matches the example perfectly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
the notification needs to be defined, but anything which can handle this, push message, mail, API calls, etc, would be fine in the first step.

TL;DR
If an RSS Item has a specified keyword, an instant notification should be triggered.

thank you for your feedback.

I’ve thrown together GitHub - supahgreg/ttrss-af-notifications: Adds a filter action to receive JavaScript-based notifications., which may or may not be what you were looking for. It currently just adds a filter action to display a JS Notification.