Force refetch for feeds not updating anymore after temporary network issues?

I’m using TTRSS without docker, and I use the update_daemon.php to update my feeds.

My network went down recently and most of my feeds got some timeout errors.

When I debug each feed (without ticking “force refetch” nor “force rehash”, simply clicking continue) the feed update just fine, and update_daemon.php updates it again as normal.

Problem: it seems unless I debug each feed, then update_daemon.php will not update those feeds.

Looks like some sort of flag is set on the feeds that got errors (probably because TTRSS considers them as dead and not worth retrying anymore).

Question: is there a way to clear this mysterious “flag” on all feeds at once? I have too many to debug each manually. Perhaps a SQL statement would do the trick?

In the future, could we have a way to clear those errors in bulk and avoid having feeds that don’t update anymore just because of some temporary network issues?

this isn’t a thing that exists.

no, because it’s not a thing that exists.

in the future, whatever issues you’re having with your nondescript unsupported setup, i can suggest not jumping to conclusions.

your problem is most likely time-related, because that’s pretty much the only thing force-refetch can force through. there’s been more than enough said on this subject, so i’m going to close this thread and refer you to search function of this forum.

consider posting any other imaginary behaviors of tt-rss elsewhere.