[Feature suggestion] Filtered special feed

Hi Fox,

I do not know if it is even possible to implement, so I just mention it, not expecting anything :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to display articles that have been processed by any filter?
I was thinking something like creating a new special feed (together with all, fresh, starred etc) with the list of articles and (maybe) the filter involved.

I know that in some cases it would be a duplicate, for example when starring, because the same article would be also in the starred feed or maybe if the action is to delete, I am guessing the article is not stored anywhere.

I also imagine that in most cases the purpose of filters is to get rid of articles we are not interested in (by marking them as read for example), but I feel that sometimes my rules are too aggressive and this would allow me to fine tune the filters.

Your opinion on this would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

You can create virtual feeds with a plugin. There’s a sample in the repository:

https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss-samples/src/branch/master/example-plugins/example_vfeed

as a workaround which doesn’t require coding you can assign a label as a last filter action.

it won’t be enough because the fact that article has been modified by a filter is not stored anywhere, so this hypothetical plugin would also need to deal with that.

I didn’t think of that. Thanks for the idea.

Regards