Custom feed update inverval

Loading sites more often than once every 15 minutes is usually not very good, and few people will check the information so often.

1. But there are feeds that would be more convenient to view in real time with an interval of a minute. At the same time, the feed comes from a personal server, which is why such frequent updates do not bother anyone
  2. In addition, it would be more convenient for some fast-updating feeds to update every 5 minutes for faster information on the background

Choosing an interview with an accuracy of up to a minute would be very convenient (like in rss clients), but it probably can’t be done without changing the code

P.S.: I don’t know English very well

if this is so important to you, i suggest making a fork. the limits stay as-is in tt-rss proper.

What part of the code should I change for this? Is it possible to implement this through a plugin for code compatibility?

I think I’m not the only one with this problem, I don’t see the point in limiting the functionality. In all rss clients that I know, you can set your own interval. It would be better to have more customization:)

going through the archives of this forum should answer both of those questions, and possibly many others.