502 Bad Gateway error after reinstalling TTRSS app on TrueNAS SCALE

• [x] I’m using docker compose setup, with modifications (modified .yml files, third party plugins/themes, etc.) - if so, describe your modifications in your post. Before reporting, see if your issue can be reproduced on the unmodified setup.

I’m using TrueNAS SCALE and I have installed the TTRSS app from the TrueCharts catalog. The app uses a modified docker compose file that includes nginx as a reverse proxy. Recently, the app asked me to reinstall it for further updates, so I did. However, after the reinstallation, I can no longer access TTRSS. I get a 502 Bad Gateway error from nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu) whenever I try to open the web interface.

I have tried to install and uninstall nginx, and enable and disable it, but nothing seems to work. I have also checked the logs of the app and nginx, but I don’t see any obvious errors.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or knows how to fix it? I would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you.

• Tiny Tiny RSS version (including git commit id):2.0.9113_11.0.14
  • Platform (i.e. Linux distro, Docker, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions: SCALE 22.12 Bluefin

part of event log

i think best course of action would be reporting an issue to people running the catalog.

we don’t really deal with downstream-induced issues here.