Syncing via Fever api has stopped working

I’m running the latest tt-rss via static docker install. After running docker-compose pull earlier today, syncing with the Fever api seems to have stopped functioning. The web version of tt-rss is working just fine.

I’ve tried deleting the account on Reeder (Mac) and re-adding back the account. But now it complains that ‘Login failed’.

Has something changed that the Fever plugin now no longer work?

many internal methods have been renamed yesterday. if fever plugin relies on them, its authors will need to update it. it’s a simple search & replace.

you should be able to see all related errors in the event log.

I’ve tried deleting the account on Reeder (Mac)

Speaking of which, I think that Reeder may soon stop working with Fever plugin in principle. Reeder 5 lists Fever API as “deprecated”.

For now, I’ll refrain from updating tt-rss for fear of breaking Fever.

Same problem here. Where can i find a list with the new names to fix the issues in the fever plugin? I find no related commit or similar.

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Article::get_article_enclosures() in /var/www/html/plugins.local/fever/fever_api.php:596
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/plugins.local/fever/fever_api.php(898): FeverAPI->getItems()
    #1 /var/www/html/plugins.local/fever/index.php(70): FeverAPI->index()
    #2 {main}
      thrown

The fixes have been pushed to the repo for the plugin:

Appears to be working again with Reeder on iOS and MacOS

I have tested the latest fix. And syncing has started working again. However, I’ve also noticed that the field to change/update the plugin’s password seems to have disappeared:

I have notified the developers there, and I’m hoping that they can have a fix for that too.

In the meantime, I’ll be writing to Reeder’s developer to add support for tt-rss.

Not sure if the following warnings in the Event log has anything to do with it:

Error	
E_USER_WARNING (512)	

Filename:
classes/pluginhost.php:147	

Error: Call to undefined function print_hidden() in /var/www/html/tt-rss/plugins.local/fever/init.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/tt-rss/classes/pluginhost.php(143): Fever->hook_prefs_tab() #1 /var/www/html/tt-rss/classes/pref/prefs.php(1054): PluginHost->run_hooks() #2 /var/www/html/tt-rss/backend.php(120): Pref_Prefs->index() #3 {main} 1. classes/pluginhost.php(147): user_error(Error: Call to undefined function print_hidden() in /var/www/html/tt-rss/plugins.local/fever/init.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/tt-rss/classes/pluginhost.php(143): Fever->hook_prefs_tab() #1 /var/www/html/tt-rss/classes/pref/prefs.php(1054): PluginH..., 512) 2. classes/pref/prefs.php(1054): run_hooks(hook_prefs_tab, prefPrefs) 3. backend.php(120): index() Remote IP: xx.xx.xx.xx Request URI: /tt-rss/backend.php?op=pref-prefs User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.152 Safari/537.36

As @fox has recently replaced print_hidden with hidden_tag, I just updated the corresponding lines in the plugin’s init.php and voilà, the input password field re-appears.

I now consider issue resolved. Thanks everyone!