Save articles for clients

For me it looks like every client only get’s the links (and some informations like read / unread) of the articles and then creates the articles for itself. Is that right?
Background: one of my favorite news site sometimes store articles behind a pay wall after some time. So it could happen, that I could read an article on one device but on another there is no text of the article available.
Is there an option to configure TT-RSS in that way to download the full article when updating the list and provide it to all clients?
Thanks
fret

that would be unimaginably stupid so no

i’m going to probate you for a month because you obviously didn’t bother reading ANYTHING here before posting

honestly just don’t come back

that would be unimaginably stupid so no

That’s why I was confused. But I explained the reason for this stupid idea. How do you explain the different readable text on clients?

didn’t bother reading ANYTHING

Sorry for your feelings. I had a look too the FAQ and wiki and used the search here. You’re right that the idea is bad, but if I missed the point where a reason for the issue is named. Just give me a hint instead of blame me.

Seriously!? You created a second account just to evade your 1 month ban? Your second account is permanently suspended and the only reason I haven’t deleted both accounts and blocked your IP is because I want to let fox have the pleasure of clicking those buttons.

did you just reregister to post this here, you fucktard? lmao

no don’t, maybe he’ll register a few more times :face_with_raised_eyebrow: