Read before posting / reporting bugs

We only have four basic rules here you absolutely have to follow, otherwise you’ll get probated:

1. Please post in English only.
  2. Don’t post ads or referral links.
  3. No low-effort posting.
  4. If you ask for help or report a bug, post to support category and fill the information in the post template.

Be considerate and proactive at providing needed information. Don’t waste time of those trying to help you.

Before reporting issues:

1. Make sure you’re running latest tt-rss code obtained directly from tt-rss.org, deployed via official Docker compose setup.
  2. Try opening tt-rss in an incognito window, without browser extensions. Logging in safe mode and/or removing third-party plugins from plugins.local might also help.
  3. If you’re not using Docker, either reproduce your issue on the stock compose setup or, if possible, official demo.

If you run into trouble with a specific feed:

1. Try running it through tt-rss feed parser first.
  2. Use Feed Debugger (hotkey f D).

Might I add “clear cookies”? I know, a clean browser profile implies that, but you know … users.

I’d emphasize using a private browser tab as they are as clean a browser profile as you can get without nuking all settings.

yeah you’re right, this should say incognito window instead, it would be easier to figure out

Try opening tt-rss in an incognito window

Thanks, for mentioning this. It’s pretty obvious, but I just forgot about it.

My OIDC integration suddenly stopped working and I couldn’t figure out why. It works in a private window, so the problem is probably not related to tt-rss.