after the death of Windows Phone I stopped developing my tt-rss windows universal app.
Instead I tried out angular and managed to create a usable progressive web app.
It definitely hasn’t all the features of the native app or web client, but I use it as default for some time now.
Please have a look here for more information:
I would be happy on any feedback.
- list articles of feeds or categories, including special feeds
- mark articles as read, starred or published
- light and dark material theme
- shortcut navigation
- share articles (mobile only on supported browsers that implement share-api)
- mark all articles of feed as read (catchup feed)
- mark multiple headlines as starred, read, published
- link to external source of article
or have a look at these videos: https://thescientist.eu/?p=42
Thank you and have a nice day!