From further reading I know that af_readability is well discussed here.
But forum search did not reveal any relevant answer for my problem, at least for my level of knowledge.
Describe the problem you’re having:
Exporting OPML with settings does not include the per feed readability setting
If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
- log in as admin user
- export OPML with all settings. For ca. 210 feeds, in the feed preferences section Plugins the checkbox for Readability/Inline article content is set to TRUE
- import this OPML file into newly created non-admin user
- import of OPML file with settings should create exact duplicate behaviour
- Inline article content setting should be imported as TRUE
- import of all settings works fine for ca. 230 feeds in ca. 40 categories, also for ca. 170 filters and ca. 160 labels
- Inline article content checknox is set to FALSE
tt-rss version (including git commit id):
- latest commit fce869314
Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
- PHP Version 7.0.33-0
- MySQL 5.7.25-0
Please provide any additional information below:
- when comparing both accounts after importing the OPML file, the non-admin user has fewer filter results as the admin user account for the same time frame
- this seems to be related to the available text volume when fetching articles: less text results in less filter matches. In my understanding most of the newspaper articles in RSS feeds are only abstracts for full articles and therefore miss a lot of possible keywords
- therefore in my admin account the Readability flag is set to TRUE for all non Twitter feeds
Thanks for your time and your support in advance.