Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SphinxClient has a deprecated constructor

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Read before posting / reporting bugs

Describe the problem you’re having:
Every time I share an article from Chrome through chrome’s share feature and choose Tiny tiny rss android app, I get the following to my ttrss log:

|E_DEPRECATED (8192)|plugins/search_sphinx/sphinxapi.php:384|Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SphinxClient has a deprecated constructor1. plugins/search_sphinx/init.php(20): ttrss_error_handler(8192, Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SphinxClient has a deprecated constructor, plugins/search_sphinx/sphinxapi.php, 384, Array)
2. plugins/search_sphinx/init.php(20): require_once()
3. classes/pluginhost.php(240): init([PluginHost])
4. classes/pluginhost.php(162): load(af_comics,af_fsckportal,af_psql_trgm,af_readability,af_redditimgur,af_tumblr_1280,af_unburn,af_youtube_embed,af_zz_imgproxy,af_zz_noautoplay,af_zz_vidmute,auth_internal,auth_remote,auto_assign_labels,bookmarklets,cache_starred_images,close_button,googlereaderkeys,hotkeys_noscroll,import_export,mail,mailto,no_iframes,no_title_counters,no_url_hashes,note,nsfw,search_sphinx,share,shorten_expanded,swap_jk,toggle_sidebar,vf_shared, 1, 2, )
5. classes/article.php(100): load_all(1, 2)
6. classes/api.php(519): create_published_article(Jason Momoa ajoi partansa, Jason Momoa ajoi partansa, , , 2)
7. api/index.php(81): shareToPublished()|
| — | — |

If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
Open a page you want to share on chrome android → open menu from top right → click share… → select tiny tiny rss as service that you want to share with → click share

After this ttrss notifies me with a new event in event log on pc browser.

tt-rss version (including git commit id):
v19.2 (adc2a51)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Ubuntu 18.04.2,
PHP 7.0.33-6+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+3
mysql Ver 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.18.04.2
Apache 2.4.39

Please provide any additional information below:
This has happened for quite long time now, but decided to report it now.

thanks for reporting, i’ll make a note to take a look at this library.