How to change daemon interval?

Do I need to lower that from 30 then?

You could lower it from 30 or even adjust the condition so it never uses the cache, or just comment out lines 404-419 so the code is never run.

I tried both, but still updating every 1,5 minutes (also restarted the ttrss_backend service after changing just to be sure).
Here’s a pastebin of a part of the journalctl starting at the last restart:
https://pastebin.com/dZZYJeJC

I changed line 82, 85, 95 and 98 as well, it’s updating every minute now, but still not every 30 seconds. I’ll try running the daemon every 15 seconds with the interval set to 30, to see if that’ll make a difference.

Edit: after doing that now it looks like it’s updating about every 35 seconds on average. I think the extra 5-10 seconds is just a small delay somewhere, and that doesn’t really bother me that much.

Thanks for all the help!! I will highly consider donating if I end up keeping TT-RSS!

I sadly ran into some issues again. When trying to fetch a large feed (with many articles), or all articles of a few feeds combined, from the Android app, it times out after 10 seconds.
Fetching only the fresh articles of those feeds works, but I suspect that’s because it’s completed within 10 seconds.
Fetching all articles from the website instead of the app also works, even if it takes longer than 10 seconds.

The app says: “Error: I/O failure (server down?)
timeout”

What could be the culprit? I already tried changing the DAEMON_SLEEP_INTERVAL, FEED_FETCH_TIMEOUT, FEED_FETCH_NO_CACHE_TIMEOUT, FILE_FETCH_TIMEOUT and FILE_FETCH_CONNECT_TIMEOUT, but to no avail.