So I did a ‘git pull origin master’ Can’t remember when the last time was, but it’s been a while. The update went smoothly as far as I could tell, but now the feeds don’t update anymore. The Fresh Articles page displays a timestamp before the git pull and my update.php process logs “Scheduled 0 feeds to update…” All the subscriptions are there and if I do an OPML export it also has everything in it. I’ve tried restarting the machine. I tried the
SIMPLE_UPDATE_MODE to true and then I get new articles, but that is painfully slow.
The complete log for update.php is
Scheduled 0 feeds to update…
Sending digests, batch of max 15 users, headline limit = 1000
Expired cache/export: removed 0 files.
Expired cache/images: removed 0 files.
Expired cache/js: removed 0 files.
Expired cache/upload: removed 0 files.
Removed 0 old lock files.
Removing old error log entries…
Removing old archived feeds…
Purged 0 orphaned posts.
Removed 0 (feeds) 0 (cats) orphaned counter cache entries.
Sleeping for 120 seconds…