Tiny Tiny RSS: Community

Feeds appearing twice in fresh articles view

In the fresh articles view, Some of the feeds appear more than once. What could be the reason?

Screenshot%20from%202019-04-08%2014-16-00

When I click on the feed name, it takes me to the same feed. Feeds are not subscribed twice.

tt-rss version (including git commit id): v19.2 (1a484ec)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
Linux 4.18.16-x86_64, mysql Ver 14.14
PHP 7.0.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.3 (cli) ( NTS )

that’s how grouping by feed works: articles are grouped within specific time interval (i think its a week) then goes to other feeds. if you don’t have a lot of articles it might cycle like your screenshot.

i remember explaining this change in detail before so if you want to know why it works like that i suggest using search

e: Article sorts gone strange

That makes sense. I have configured fresh article to display last 72 hours. Probably it’s grouping the articles per day. Sounds reasonable.

I have another question. It looks like the timezone of the grouping doesn’t reflect my timezone in the preferences. There’s an article from 1:16 for instance. Not a big deal for me but for you information.

i’m not sure what gave you an idea that cutoff age of fresh feed affects this in any way. read my linked post, it goes by year - week number.

tt-rss uses UTC internally. this grouping uses UTC import date. if you have other questions about timestamps, see the FAQ / search first.