Feeds appearing twice in fresh articles view

In the fresh articles view, Some of the feeds appear more than once. What could be the reason?

Screenshot%20from%202019-04-08%2014-16-00

When I click on the feed name, it takes me to the same feed. Feeds are not subscribed twice.

tt-rss version (including git commit id): v19.2 (1a484ec)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
Linux 4.18.16-x86_64, mysql Ver 14.14
PHP 7.0.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.3 (cli) ( NTS )

that’s how grouping by feed works: articles are grouped within specific time interval (i think its a week) then goes to other feeds. if you don’t have a lot of articles it might cycle like your screenshot.

i remember explaining this change in detail before so if you want to know why it works like that i suggest using search

e: Article sorts gone strange - #4 by fox

That makes sense. I have configured fresh article to display last 72 hours. Probably it’s grouping the articles per day. Sounds reasonable.

I have another question. It looks like the timezone of the grouping doesn’t reflect my timezone in the preferences. There’s an article from 1:16 for instance. Not a big deal for me but for you information.

Screenshot%20from%202019-04-08%2016-21-44

i’m not sure what gave you an idea that cutoff age of fresh feed affects this in any way. read my linked post, it goes by year - week number.

tt-rss uses UTC internally. this grouping uses UTC import date. if you have other questions about timestamps, see the FAQ / search first.