Tiny Tiny RSS: Community

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException

Hello, everybody,

since this weekend I get, directly after the successful login to my TTRSS instance, the following error message.

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation:
1142 INSERT command denied to user 'dboxxxxxxxxx'@'infongp-fr1.clienthosting.eu' for
table 'ttrss_sessions' in /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/include/sessions.php:105
Stack trace: #0 /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/include/sessions.php(105):
PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 [internal function]: ttrss_read('0565ef1e681e838...') #2
/homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/include/sessions.php(163): session_start() #3
/homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/index.php(23): require_once('/homepages/29/d...')
#4 {main} thrown in /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/include/sessions.php on line

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation:
1142 INSERT command denied to user 'dboxxxxxxxxx'@'infongp-fr1.clienthosting.eu' for 
table 'ttrss_error_log' in /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/classes/logger/sql.php:37
Stack trace: #0 /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/classes/logger/sql.php(37): 
PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/classes
/logger.php(28): Logger_SQL->log_error(1, 'Uncaught PDOExc...', 'include/session...', 105,
'\nIP: 91.18.242....') #2 /homepages/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/include
/errorhandler.php(66): Logger->log_error(1, 'Uncaught PDOExc...', 'include/session...', 105,
'') #3 [internal function]: ttrss_fatal_handler() #4 {main} thrown in /homepages
/29/dxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/ttrss/classes/logger/sql.php on line 37

My TTRSS instance has been running relatively smoothly for years at a shared hosting provider (currently with PHP 7.3 and the latest version of the TTRSS Git Repository). Unfortunately I don’t have access to the Apache server logs.
I’m not sure exactly what this error message means. So whether this is an error caused by configuration changes from my shared hosting provider or an error in the code in TTRSS.
Maybe someone can interpret the error message better and help me with his analysis.

Thanks Juergen

take your unrelated to tt-rss database problems to your hoster.

try reading it.

try reading the rules while you’re at it.

e: probated for a month.