Configurable "Accept" header for individual feeds

First of all, thanks for TTRSS! I use it daily and it鈥檚 really great to be able to create my own (self-hosted) news feed! :slightly_smiling_face:

Lately I wanted to keep track of AdoptOpenJDK releases and found out that the URL Releases 路 AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk11-binaries 路 GitHub can return an atom feed if requested with the header Accept: application/atom+xml (source: Make an rss feed of releases 路 Issue #33 路 AdoptOpenJDK/TSC 路 GitHub). But I couldn鈥檛 find any possibility to add an accept header like this when configuring a feed in TTRSS.

I found the tip to create a wrapper in Fetch_file_contents: Specify custom header - Development - Tiny Tiny RSS: Community but I can鈥檛 make head or tails of that. Is there a plugin or at least some code fragments I could use to create a plugin for inserting a special Accept header? It doesn鈥檛 have to be pretty. I鈥檇 be thankful for any hints!

Regards
Mathis

I don鈥檛 have a clue for what you鈥檙e asking, but about grabbing Github releases through a xml feed, you can just add .atom at the end of the url:
https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk11-binaries/releases.atom

Cheers